SHOREDITCH, LONDON – RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT, CASUAL/PART-TIME.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous experience in retail is ideal, however if you're enthusiastic, hardworking and a fast learner you may already have what it takes.
- The ability to think quickly and engage with a wide range of people in a positive manner is essential.
- We have a close-knit crew of retail staff so you'll have to work well with a team and have good time management.
- Ideally you'd have a well-developed sense of your own style; self-confidence without arrogance and a genuine love for selling high quality basic apparel.
- Someone available for casual weekend work
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You'll be serving customers in our new Shoreditch store
- You'll be helping create an environment that's customer service driven and welcoming to both shoppers and co-workers.
- You'll be making sure our high standards of store presentation and merchandising are always met.
- As the retail face of AS Colour you'll be informing and educating customers about our range and helping them find the right product for their needs.
Email Guy email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, we look forward to hearing from you!